Saturday 24 March 2012

My Original 3D Models and Concepts


This is my original 3D image of my Stelarc level taken from the below section that is "Alternative". At this stage the plan was to use the strange angles on the section and manipulate them into steel and glass sections and this is what I came up with. I'm still not 100% with this idea but it took me so long to get used to the new drawing epuipment that I ran with it because I had spent so much time on it!


This image is my original 3D image of my Ai WeiWei level take from the section that is "Rising". I planned on making some kind of flame shape for the facacde of the building but was really struggling and after hours and hours it just looked silly! So I manipulated the flames concept to jagged uprising, like a more controlled flame with the basin displayed in the sketch almost like a fire pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment