Sunday 25 March 2012

The Project as a Whole


This view shows all aspects of the gallery; Ai WeiWei's lower level to the left, the 50/50 ground-air gallery and the high rising Stelarc level. I've been mucking around with sandbox so we will see how the final video ends up though I will definatly add a photo.


The above image shows the area from the opposite angle of the previous photo. My favourite thing on the project has been the glass and it shows up well against the harsh surrounds and neutral setting of the gallery.


This image shows the project from a side vie wand to me is the most pleasing at it shows off every aspect of the building including the stairs. In many ways this sums up my journey as it has been a long and draining learning curve and I expect 1000x better from myself next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment