Tuesday 29 May 2012

EXP 3: My CryEngine Irish Valley

I decided on replicating the Irish Valley as best I could with the original for my first screen shot to highlight my ability of being able to replicate the scene. After a couple of hours and lots of fiddling I came up with the below as a result.

Please CLICK to zoom in

This next image was used to indicate where my model would sit in the scene to show it is to scale. The building is 100m long at the base and peaks at approx 150m at the top and is 110m wide at the cross intersection. Please bare in mind this was very early on and the model is a rough draft for scale puropses.

Please CLICK to zoom in

Further into the process I'm sure there will be some editing in the scene but I will point any changes out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment